Sunday, May 8, 2016

Something's Fishy!


Just a quick post to share this birthday card I made from the SVGCuts Seaside kit.

This kit actually has several great cards that could be used for the guys in your life as well as the ultra cool 3D lighthouse and keeper's cottage.

I did a lot of inking with Distress and spritzed the sides of the fish with some Perfect Pearls Mist in turquoise to add a little iridescent sheen like real fish so often have.


I added a few sequin bubbles and navy blue faceted gem as the fish eye.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. How cool, Lee! What a great birthday card, and like you said, totally appropriate for some of the guys in my life! Love all your attention to detail and shimmer and inking! The sequins look great too and I love the patterned paper! Love the embossing too! Thanks for sharing!! :) ~Mary

    ReplyDelete