Friday, October 9, 2015

Black Cat Burlap Block


I just love the Black Cat Gift Bag that Mary designed for the Barn Party kit from svgcuts.com, but I didn't really have a need for a bag, so I decided to make this as a decoration instead.  I have some 5.5" burlap panels in my stash and re-sized the pieces to fit.

I was also happy to be able to use this orange pom pom fringe that I've had for a few years now.  I think I need to fluff some of them up, I just noticed that a few are looking a little flat in the photo!

I added some purple bling stickers to the corners, some green Stickles along the bottom edge of the pleated collar and some Halloween washi tape around the outside edges.  He's going to look so cute on my bookshelf!  I love how this came out.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment