Monday, September 21, 2015

Sunflower Box Card


I saw somebody post this idea on the svgcuts.com Facebook page a while back and knew I had to make one too. This started out as the poinsettia card from the Christmas Box Cards kit from svgcuts.com.  I didn't cut the flowers from that kit, but rather replaced them with three of the free sunflower svg also offered by svgcuts.com.

I didn't resize the sunflowers at all, I just cut them at the size they imported into Cricut Design Space.  I added a few sequins to the centers of two of the flowers and called it a day. Once again, I was delighted that I had some sunflower paper in my stash which I used for the decorative panels.  This card went together really quickly and I love how it turned out.

Perfect for another fall birthday celebration!  Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment