Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Ladybug Love Shack and Love Lantern



Last year I created this little ladybug love shack using the Hugs & Kisses kit from SVGCuts.  I'm a lover of all things ladybug, so the cute little fox was replaced with Ms. Bug which I cut from the Cricut Create A Critter cartridge. I had fun picking out all the polka dotted papers and bling for this project. Now that I've got it out for display again this year, I might see if I can add some hearts puffing up out of the chimney. As if there's not already enough glitter and bling!!! 


I also had fun altering the Damask Lantern from the Mistletoe Manor kit, also by SVGCuts.  I kept some of the damask pattern, but moved it around to fit in some of the swirly hearts from the For My Valentine kit.  I just love how this came out. I always look at things down the road and want to add more. I think this needs a glittery ribbon bow and/or maybe some flowers on top.  Adding it to my To Do list!

It's so much fun to decorate for Valentine's Day!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment