Monday, October 16, 2017

Wonder Women!


I've been a Wonder Woman fan since I was a little girl. I was so excited when I heard she was finally getting her own movie. I was counting down the years, then months and days until I could see it on the big screen!  I was not disappointed. This has become my favorite movie.  If you haven't seen it, you really should!  

I've had this Bustier Purse svg file from Cre8ive Cuts for a while, and finally decided to make it, but with a twist - Wonder Woman style!

I really didn't change all that much from the original file. I omitted the strap/handle, and added some white stars and yellow/gold trim. Rather than ribbon, I used gold cord for the lacing as a nod to Wonder Woman's golden lasso.  

The little piece in the middle is something I fabricated myself, but it's little more than a diamond shape welded to a hexagon and very easy to re-create.

I have this sitting on the desk in my office as a daily reminder that all women are wonder women!  It's an uplifting (as a bustier should be!) message on the days that don't feel so wonderful.  

That's it for today - just a short, quick post. Thanks for stopping by and and remember, 

4 comments:

  1. WOW I love it so very PRETTY! I Loved the Movie. I have been wanting a shirt but can not find one. I just ordered the Cricut Easy Press so duh I can make mine own Wonder Woman Shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bobbi! I've been thinking about getting an Easy Press, but don't do too much with vinyl yet. I should probably keep it to one addiction at a time for now and that's paper!

      Delete