Friday, October 9, 2015

Spider Venom Bottle Label


When I purchased the Spider Venom Party Pack from birdscards.com I saw this fun bottle label which can be added to a wine bottle for some spooky goodness.

I immediately thought of a fun square bottle I have saved for the purposes of making some potion bottles and I knew that this would look great on it!  I re-sized it a bit so it would fit my bottle - the label pictured here is only about 2.5" wide!

I also had to the idea to cut the 'venom' letters out of Heidi Swapp toner paper and run this through my Minc to add some shiny, purple-foiled goodness.  It's not the easiest to photograph, but hopefully you can see the gleam in the picture below.  This angle also shows off the facets on the spider body (gem stickers) better too.

I think I'm going to fill the bottle with some bright green glittery liquid and once that's done and sealed, I'll stick my label on. I don't want to risk splashing it the bottle filling stage.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment