Friday, October 2, 2015

Birdhouse Tag


I'm so happy to see that the business of creating and selling .svg files for cutting machines is really taking off.  I've been able to shop at two new svg stores just in the past week!

This adorable birdhouse tag comes from birdscards.com and is part of a free svg kit called Birdhouse.  The free kit also includes a 3D birdhouse gift box, and three lovely birdhouse-themed cards.

It probably took me longer to pick out the paper for this tag than it did to cut it out and put it together.  I'm thinking these would be adorable in Christmas colors too.

Now I'm off to do some more svg shopping and kick off my weekend with some serious paper-crafting. I think I just have to have Bird's Halloween kit - everything in it is so cute, but the spiderweb bag is a must have!

Happy weekend and thanks for stopping by.  





No comments:

Post a Comment