Thursday, February 4, 2016

Monkey Business Trailing Hearts Card



I added a little bit of monkey business to the Trailing Hearts Card from SVGCuts Love Struck kit!  We have a family member who is crazy about sock monkeys and the color red, so I think she's really going to love receiving this card for Valentine's Day!

I had to leave off one of the hearts from the front of the card to make room for Mr. Monkey's legs, but I used it on the top of the sentiment panel inside the card.


I used a second piece of the sock monkey paper to make the envelope.  This is such cute paper that I found at Hobby Lobby.  I was thrilled to find the matching stickers too - that's where I got the monkey for the front. Isn't that pompom on his hat just adorable?

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment