Thursday, July 28, 2016

Creative Chemistry Homework - Week 8 - Faux Cracked Glass

The past two weeks have been crazy busy and I've been neglecting both my blog and my homework!

This week I only had time to play with one technique, but really had fun doing it. I present to you "Faux Cracked Glass."




I can't tell you exactly how I did it (you need to sign up for a Creative Chemistry class at onlinecardclasses.com for that), but I can tell you that once I finished the technique I added some Citrus alcohol ink to add a greenish hue to the Tim Holtz Corked Vial bottle.  

I also wiped a little bit of a neon yellow/green Stickles here and there around the bottle. I've been planning an assemblage project in my head for way too long now and a green bottle was just what I needed, so this is perfect! Maybe I'll get this UFO (unfinished object) done in 2016!


Thanks for stopping by to check my homework!  I hope to see you in Creative Chemistry 103 next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment