Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Creative Chemistry Homework - Week 4 - Rusted Enamel

Well I've got to say, this might just be one of my favorite techniques so far! I now have a bunch of rusted enamel tags sitting around waiting to get used for some cool project. 


I used fossilized amber distress as the base color, did the emboss technique and then inked with some hickory smoke and walnut stain distress ink.  LOVE IT!

This one isn't even close to done, but I ran out of time to finish it before our homework deadline! My plan is to use it in a project for a family member who's a Steeler fanatic. Actually, we all are and rusted enamel couldn't be a more suitable technique for a city built around the steel industry.

Thanks for stopping by to check my homework!!

3 comments:

  1. Great tag. Great team. I live abroad now but follow my home team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan! Definitely a great team. You can't help but love them!

      Delete