Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Creative Chemistry Class Starts Today!


I'm so excited to be embarking on a summer of learning with the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry classes at OnlineCardClasses.com.

I've been practicing already and having lots of fun getting my fingers all inky!  A few months ago I was lucky enough to be able to take a live class taught by Tim and it was amazing.  I'm really looking forward to building on what I learned then and diving into even more new techniques.

Here's one of my homework creations for week 1:


I  used the brushless watercolor technique for the flower portion of the card and mounted it on my wrinkle free background tag. Love it!

Wilted violet, mermaid lagoon, cracked pistachio and lucky clover were used for the brushless watercolor. I don't remember exactly what I used for the wrinkle free distress, but I think it was hickory smoke, walnut stain, gathered twigs and brushed corduroy. 

Thanks for stopping by to check my homework.

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous tag and I love how you put two if the techniques together on one tag, it's a very pretty stamp image too. :-)

    ReplyDelete